4. By disclosing personal data in the website User shall provide the correct and accurate data.
5. Dielektrik follows these basic principles for the processing of personal data:
5.1. personal data is collected for specified and legitimate purposes;
5.2. personal data is collected and processed accurately and fairly;
5.3. personal data is processed lawfully, in these cases:
5.3.1. the User has given his consent;
5.3.2. a contract to which the User is party is being concluded or performed;
5.3.3. it is a legal obligation of the Dielektrik under laws to process personal data.
6. Data, which is gathered:
6.1. name, surname;
6.3. mob. phone number;
6.5. IP address;
6.6. information about the order/purchase (purchase date, product name, product price and quantity).
7. Dielektrik uses Users' personal data for below listed purposes:
7.1. responding to inquiries and fulfilling requests;
7.2. preparation of financial documents (ex., invoices);
7.3. solving problems, related to product delivery or use;
7.4. fulfilling other contractual obligations.
8. User, who consented to the collection and use of his personal data, has a right, upon presenting to the Dielektrik a written request and a document certifying his identity or upon confirming his identity in accordance with the procedure laid down by legal acts or by means of electronic communications which permit a person’s identification, to obtain information on the sources and type of his personal data which have been collected, the purpose of their processing and the data recipients to whom the data are disclosed or were disclosed at least during the past year.
Dielektrik, having received a written request from a User concerning the processing of his personal data, shall reply to the User whether the personal data relating thereto are processed, and disclose to the User the requested data no later than within 30 calendar days of the receipt of the User’s request. Dielektrik shall disclose such data to the User free of charge once per calendar year.
9. User, who consented to the collection and use of his personal data, has a right, upon presenting to the Dielektrik a written request and a document certifying his identity or upon confirming his identity in accordance with the procedure laid down by legal acts or by means of electronic communications which permit a person’s identification, to require to correct his incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate personal data, to require to suspend processing or destroy his personal data if they are collected unlawfully and unfairly, except storage.
Dielektrik, having received a written request from a User concerning the correction, suspension or destruction of his personal data, Dielektrik shall implement the User’s request within 5 working days of the receipt of the User’s request and inform User about implemented action.
10. Dielektrik keeps the right to transfer the information to third parties:
10.1. only for purposes, listed in article 7;
10.2. only in accordance with laws of Republic of Lithuania.
11. Dielektrik shall store User data no longer than it is necessary for data processing purposes. Personal data for e-shop purposes are stored for 1 year from the data receiving moment. Personal data for internal administrative purposes are stored for 10 years from the data receiving moment. Personal data shall be destroyed after the end of storage period.
12. Dielektrik implements appropriate organizational and technical measures intended for the protection of personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, alteration and disclosure as well as against any other unlawful processing.
13. Dielektrik may use the data which is not directly connected with User private information for statistical purposes, like information on product sales. This statistical data shall be collected and processed in a way, that shall be impossible to identify the concrete User.
14. These technical cookies are used in the website: